Wednesday 10 June 2020

Siva SF: BLOG Profile

Siva SF: BLOG Profile
Hi My Name is Elisiva welcome to my new blog profile, l am 9 years old and l go to Tamaki primary.My favorite colour is pink and yellow my favorite food is KFC and my favorite Sports is Soft ball and my favorite dink is Starbucks and my teacher name is Miss Langton. My favorite Game is  fortnite and my favorite thing to do At school is Math.l have 3 brothers and 2 sister so my goal is go to school and see my Friend At School, l Go to School Everyday and  l am Tongan .

10 comments:

  1. Great job Elisiva keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Elisiva keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one Elisiva and cheldyn said it's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Elisiva! what an awesome blog profile and beautiful picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much guy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it's nice to meet you Siva and it's

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.